After a month of increasingly verbose posts, I have finally unpacked and found my camera cord. Here is a recap of my journey so far in pictures:
 |
| My packing list: I don't see space heater on there. How foolish of me, SF is freezing at night. |
 |
| Just about to leave! |
 |
| West Virginia (beautiful) |
 |
| Look at how interesting Ohio was |
 |
| Indiana Waffle House: Topher, I took this for you because I know how much you love them. You'll feel vindicated to know how sick I felt afterwards. |
 |
| Am I standing in front of the Washington Monument? |
 |
| No sillies, it's the St. Louis Arch |
 |
| You have to go through these tiny doors |
 |
| To get in these space age pods |
 |
| This is part of a series called "If this is where you expect the tourists to come, then imagine where people actually live" |
 |
| Part II |
 |
| Part III: Look at the color of that water |
 |
| Part IV |
 |
| Here's that big storm that drove us off the road. We were in tornado country by then. I was worried. |
 |
| The bikers thought they weren't. Until the sky opened up 10 minutes later and they all bolted into the rest stop like scared little girls. |
 |
| Kansas City. Cool picture, huh? |
 |
| See, Kansas was interesting |
 |
| Denver metro area, see those Rockies? |
 |
| Meagan (who I used to babysit) and I in Denver proper |
 |
| Denver was cute, but very tiny. I was underwhelmed. |
 |
| Downtown Charlottesville... I mean, Pearl Street, Boulder, CO. |
 |
Pearl Street, where even the beggars are ironic hipsters:
"Don't Drink or Drugs: I'm just a 60 year old runaway from a crazy family who needs a BUS TICKET TO HAWAII"
"Kick a hippy out of the country by giving me a bus ticket to Hawaii."
"SMILE. You could've been like me!!! A 60 yr old HAPPY HIPPY STUCK ON 'GOD'. No to drugs and booze: 100% herbal." |
I'll get you some more when the internet decides it'll cooperate again. Time to decorate my room somemore.
No comments:
Post a Comment