- I got funny looks at Bobby's party when I told them I had a crush on Ron Howard circa Richie Cunningham:

But I don't know why. I mean look at him. - Somehow I have become approachable. There is this guy at my gym who thinks it's okay to put his hands on me without my permission. If he keeps this up, I will punch him in the mouth. This would have never happened when I was 19. I had a stony, aloofness that only the most lovestruck would endeavour to break through.
- I was drunk as fuck and singing at the top of my lungs at Bobby's party this weekend and one of his friend's used the word "visceral" to compliment my voice. Considering I had just used that word to describe Marcus Mumford's voice to someone else the night before, I was super flattered.
- I think one of the manager's at my gym is into me, which I could be into except he looks totally Jersey Shore. He's got that mouth-breathing kind of face that accompanies many-a-jock, making you think he's about as intelligent as your average football. On the flip-side he's totally buff and always calls me by my name, but maybe that's his job. Regardless, I'm toying with the idea of flirting with him.
- Since discovering my co-worker is physically attracted to me, I feel like I have some kind of power over him. I mean, it's his job to do obnoxious things around the classroom, but now all of the sudden I don't feel like I'm imposing when I ask him to straighten out the heavy-ass carpet for the 3rd time this week. Instead I unconsciously turn on that simperingly sweet girl voice, and flash my "oh my god, you're the best" smile and there he is to do it. Again, it's his job to do it anyway, but like, it's almost like I can't control it; like it's an automatic response to manipulate his attraction for my benefit. Reminds me of freshman year of college something major.
- This play I'm in is gonna suck and the director is totally unreceptive and makes me feel like I'm interrupting his rehearsal when I ask questions. Also the first half of Act II has ZERO blocking. Like he thinks it does, but it doesn't, everyone's just standing there. It's painful.
- Gay parenting is okay here and we compost. I love that.
- San Franciscans think they have crazy traffic, but they have never been on 495 at Rush Hour.
- I don't know how I am going to survive without my four distinct seasons.
- I wish I was a 6 year old girl because then hooded raincoats would be cute and fashionable.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Bullets on my mind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment