Thursday, January 12, 2012
#drink beer
Apparently drinking alone is okay now. I saw a shooting star and made a wish and sat outside and listened to this Jason Mraz song I just heard on the radio and I was sitting on the stoop and I wish I had a deck or backyard or whatever. Oh wait I guess I do, but I'm not allowed on them. I wonder why my roommate who is a secret smoker doesn't secretly smoke in the backyard b/c she's the only one with access. I called Abigail and she answered the phone and it was great and I am happy feeling not hollow and I got this fortune cookie that I taped to my wall and I taped a snowflake on my door. And I have work tomorrow. Oh man. Alone drinking. I wonder if I'll feel like a shit in the morning. Maybe, but I feel great now. And I want to sing SO LOUD. And I wanted to smash a beer bottle on the ground and I didn't. Because I'd have to clean it up. And I want to climb things. And I want to go to my school and play on the jungle gym when no one's around. And I want to dance. I want to be on the roof. I don't give a shit. I want to jump. I want to fly. OH MY GOD 11:11 is coming up... what to wish for? I need to go to bed. I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment