Friday, March 16, 2012

Stomping Boots and New Apartments

Sorry Downstairs Neighbor Boys, I've put on my stomping boots and they aren't coming off anytime tonight.  New Boots!  I love it when fashion ideas come to fruition.

Ka'Chow!  Socks with boots taken a little too far.  I'm sure my fashion advisor Andy would only barely approve.  But I think it's perfect.
Also after spending the majority of Thursday stressing and probably crying a little, I have three apartment showings tomorrow.  One is across from Green Apple Books (my favorite bookstore in the City so far), one is on the street where I always park my car, and the last one (the cheapest one) is  a couple blocks up from Green Chile Kitchen which is one of my favorite restaurants in the city.  Luke took me there on a date once and that's when I decided he was probably the coolest, most brilliant man I had ever met (yes, the food was that good and yes, I was that infatuated).

So location-wise, I can't go wrong.  Now it all comes down to the apartments themselves, and more importantly, whether the land-lords are willing to take give an apartment to a me.  A girl who's apparent monthly income is equivalent (if not less) than the monthly rent.  "I'm good for the money I swear!  My parents will cosign the lease if you need them too!  I'm getting a roommate soon!"  I'm thinking that will be the biggest stumbling block.  I'm thinking I'll be turned down a lot.  The thing is, I'll take almost any apartment as long as the neighborhood is good and everything works (especially the dead bolt), but I don't think many apartments will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment