Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sloppy

Ohmygod.  What a weird night.

Mostly, I got capital D Drunk for maybe the second time since Abigail moved away in May.  And I was like sloppy by my second drink.  Losing all sense of personal space, and personal privacy, acting instead like it's 1:45 am in the back of a darkened bar (when in fact it was about 7:30 in public).  Like come ON me.  In retrospect, I know better.  And I'm ruh-eally embarrassed that I  lost so much motha' fuckin' self control.

Also, of course, alcohol made me real honest... REAL fast.

Somewhere in there I realized I didn't have my phone, and wasn't sure when the last time I saw it. So I hope it's at work.

Then it's time to go work the box office for this Improv group I work for, and by then I am just drunk enough to be moderately handsy and mostly just tired.  So I kind of fall asleep before the intermission... OOOPS!

Finally, I'm waiting for the bus when this random guy by the stop start's flipping a shit and shatters the glass in the shelter.  Like knocks out an entire 10 foot pane of glass.  I'm not sure how, but he does.  Stil drunk, but moderatley uncomfortable, I think, "I can't deal with this shit right now."  And walk to another bustop... hope that doesn't count as fleeing the scenee of a crime.  Also, I'm still flalling alseep... right now.  I'm outie.

No comments:

Post a Comment