I'm talking to Pete, and last night I was talking to Nate, and I'm thinking about what I want. The thing is. I want to keep adventuring. Moving new places.
I think I've said it before, but I think it's ironic that I'm named after a song about a gypsy that keeps coming home to a stable, non-migratory woman named Melissa. Or maybe it's not ironic because I heard that song is actually about him and his guitar when he's on tour. The guitar of course going with him wherever he goes. So maybe it makes sense that I've always wanted to bounce around.
But see, what I got out of moving to San Francisco, is that it's hard to bounce around alone.
I need a partner in crime.
A companion.
Doesn't have to be a Sig O or anything like that. Just someone with a flexible job who likes meeting new people and exploring new places.
I need a Gregg Allman.
Then I can go wherever I want, explore the whole universe and not worry about being alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment