Thursday, March 7, 2013

Violent Explosions

I DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE HAVE CAREERS WHERE THEY LOOK AT THE COMPUTER ALL DAY.  I have been on my computer working on applications since I got home... so like 4 hours and I am about ready to kill myself.

Everything hurts.  My back.  My eyes.  My brain.  My patience.
Nothing works correctly.  My [supposedly] wireless printer.  It's [supposed] scanner.  AND NOW IT SEEMS I'VE MADE IT ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS.  I HATE TECHNOLOGY.  I'm not just saying that because I'm upset.  I hate technology.

I want everything to be books and pencils and people and nature.

I feel like my eyes are about to melt out of my head.

Also there's this clown at work that's deliberately contrary and not pulling his weight and I forget how much of bitch I can be until I'm faced with shit like that.  And God, we had a staff meeting today and I just wanted to stand up and slap each and every person in that room in the face and be like FOCUS ON THE FUCKING QUESTION  LISTEN TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE ASKING  STAY ON TOPIC  DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT WHATEVER COMES TO YOUR DAMN HEAD ASSESS WHETHER IT'S RELEVANT AND PRODUCTIVE.  God efficiency.

Listen.  I may be verbose and indecisive in my personal life, but at work?  Please be fucking efficient people.  Don't waste everyone's time. DON'T WASTE MINE.  I'm very impatient.  Very very impatient.

And I'm sick.

Gruff gruff gruff.

[I just want a picture of something exploding right here
Where's Luke when you need him?  He had like a million of those.]

No comments:

Post a Comment