"What are your long-term goals?"
To meet someone I love and settle down into comfortable domestic coziness with a little dog and a baby and to have the conversation "Should we really try to raise a child in the city?" And then we'd give it a shot for awhile, but I mean all that is after living it up in the city as an adorable childless couple for like 5-7 years. And to keep up with acting and improv and make enough money to pay for dance and voice lessons and to get really well known in the performing arts community so I'm always being creative somehow without a whole lot of work auditioning on my part and that's pretty awesome. And to have a nice couch in a nice apartment that I'm really happy about with adorable nooks and crown moldings. And to have platonic friends over that I make dinner with then watch Netflix or talk about books. To have a pretty sweet bookshelf stocked with all my favorite books and tons of kids books too even before I have a kid. And to have friends that actually like the taste of wine/beer and will drink it with me. Oh and to learn how to backpack and to start doing it. And to work as a teacher helping kids learn how to read mostly and love reading and to see them make progress and learn to love to learn.
And that's honestly what I've been working towards these past couple months, but I doubt that's the answer they are looking for.
This.
ReplyDeleteI wish more places wanted honest answers.
ReplyDelete