| If I had instagram, the photo from Friday night would have looked kind of like this. Because the after-party involved a record player and this album. |
On Friday I started my "internship" for the Improv theatre (read: not an internship, but an agreement to work Box Office in exchange for free classes). It was a pretty chill way to spend, and I ended up hanging out with some of the producers/performers afterwards. By ended up hanging out with the producers, I of course mean, ended up trying to flirt with someone all night who was not interested in flirting back. Or rather he was infuriatingly non-committal, he was neither flirting nor shooting me down. Abigail says that I should give him time to warm up to me. And that disinterest isn't a reason to stop flirting; I should just lower my expectations of the result of said flirting. Both sound advice.
![]() |
| Credit: @veasna7301 http://instagram.com/p/VzYSn5IJGr/ If I had instagram, I probably would have taken a picture that looks a lot like this. |
First of all Outerlands is way cuter than expected. And everyone there was so hip and well-dressed. They weren't offering brunch, but it was totally okay. Abigail got this avocado and fruit salad that made me question my unwavering hatred of salads. We both got this celery root soup thing with hazelnuts that made me so damn happy. And then we split a pot of Muchiga tea, which is roasted barley tea, which is like drinking a smokey smokey campfire... in a good way. And our waiter was aDORable. And I got this like, Oreo with lime filling for dessert. Oh and the bathroom had a chalkboard with chalk to address people's apparent need to grafitti bathrooms. Someone had written "Love is Stupid" and I changed it to "Love is wonderful". Because I'm that guy. So basically,
Outerlands: Exceeds Expectations.
![]() |
| Credit: @krylov If I had instagram, my picture of Ocean Beach might look like this. |
Then we spent the rest of the afternoon biking around the Outer Sunset and hanging out at the beach which had this beautiful overcast quality to it.
When I got home that night, I had the horrible discovery that schools have started posting jobs for the next school year, and that I have to start applying all the time. Which will create an obnoxious level of constant stress for the next... oh 6 months or until I get a job whichever comes first. I've already spent an hour today working on applications.
Today we're going to see Lincoln and maybe adventure to Rainbow grocery.


No comments:
Post a Comment