Monday, November 25, 2013

Virginia

This song popped up on my facebook newsfeed today.  I've heard it before and honestly, I was a little obsessed with it this past spring (I think it was spring… there are no seasons here, and I can't tell time).  It's just some song off the solo album of some guy I had a huge crush on my freshman year of college, but like MAN… somehow it just evokes all these Virginia summer/fall memories.  Like Apple Weekend with E$ or like anything at William and Mary  or like being a kid and playing outside by the little "creeks" that ran between houses and under roads.  I dunno.  Somehow this song paints a picture.  And makes me long for home even more.  And then for someone to run away from home with.

Virginia - The Currys - The Avon Street Sessions


No comments:

Post a Comment