Saturday, February 9, 2013

Beer Week

It's beer week in SF.  BEER WEEK.  Think restaurant week, with local breweries.  And none of my friends out here care about beer.  Where's Andy when you need him?  OH yeah, Mardi Gras (thanks Facebook).  He's the whole reason I drink beer anyway.

That being said this city is great and the StrEat Food Park in SoMa was phenom.  The beer tasting was wonderful.  And I wish I could have stayed to listen to the Bluegrass/Folk/whatever the fuck band.

But I had improv, which was neat b/c we did character work and that's my favorite thing about improv. And maybe acting.  I like characters.  And being different people.

And then we went out for dinner/drinks and I in an attempt to be social went back to someone's apartment.  There were a lot of Youtube videos involved.  Considering the fact that I haven't watched a Youtube video since 2008 for any reason other than to see Taylor Swift's latest music video, I was unimpressed.

So now it's 11 o'clock.    I'm home.  And my health insurance company keeps sending me emails about overcoming depression.  And that's that.

Excuse me while I read from my beautiful new Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment