Nope. Sure doesn't seem like it.
It's not like anything is going on to distract me. I'm just. My life is just happening and I come home and I make dinner and I work, or go to practice, or send some emails, or watch a movie or something.
I actually told Nate today, I said "Biddy I love you, and I want to talk to you, I do, but you've gotta call me this weekend; I'm just so caught up in my own life right now I'd forget."
And again, it's not like anything exciting is happening. I'm just living my life. Which is the most wonderful way to be.
A big transition is coming up, so who knows what this life will turn into, but I'm not scared about it like I was all the other times. I feel like even if Abigail moves out, or my job changes, I've still got stable things and people around me. I feel much more settled right now, even if my life is quite literally a giant question. I don't know where I'll be working in the fall, or if I'll be able to afford my apartment anymore. But I mean, it'll work out.
I do still wish that I had someone really solid out here, you know like... a Nate. Or a Pete. Someone grounding that you call at 3 am when your drunk, or to get existential with, or talk about sex with. But I don't stress about it like I used to. I mean, mainly b/c I do still have Nate and Pete, and for a couple more weeks at least, Abigail. Makes 3 am phone calls kinda tough, but otherwise I'm fine.
And I've reached a kind of stasis about the whole dating thing. I mean like, it'll happen when it happens, but until then, I'm not compromising for anyone. I'm not gonna push anything with anyone who doesn't give me 100% and I'm not going to give into anyone I don't feel 100% for. It's just... those moments of Click are just so great, that I'm not into messing around right now. Whatever, might change. But right now, I'm terribly zen about it all.
Oh and I got a haircut and bought wine glasses. Here's a picture of that:
![]() |
| Classiest she's ever seen me, Abigail said. And yes, I was wearing a shirt, and yes that is milk. Who do you think I am. |
![]() |
| And my sister got me a pygmy puff while she was at Harry Potter World like a month ago. |


No comments:
Post a Comment