Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day Three of Camp

I promise I will stop blogging about camp one day.  Also, clearly working with adorable kids releases enough of whatever neurotransmitter that no matter how frustrating they get I still feel good (if not exhausted) at the end of the day.  Working with adults however just makes me that kind of tired that makes you want to cry.  It also makes it hard to have a lunch break.

Today is the first day that I've been able to come home after camp.  What does that mean?  I just aggressively drank an Anchor Summer Beer and twitter stalked everyone (Amanda Bynes) that I've missed out on the past few days.

I need you to know I'm drunk now.  After one beer.  That's how often I'm eating in my frenzied attempts to wander around camp and do my job (whatever that is).  Basically I've decided that anything that seems hard for the counselors to do while they have a group of kids is my job.  Two kids are fighting?  Sure, I'll talk to them.  The camera's dead?  Sure, I'll go find the charger.  Lunch needs serving?  Sure, I'll serve it.  Someone had a bathroom accident?  Sure, I'll change them and leave a note for mom on our computer system.

BLAAHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment