Monday, March 10, 2014

Jack's Lament

I'm on this epic roller coaster of increasing disinterest when it comes to my job.

Is it really dissatisfaction with my job?  Or is it just dissatisfaction?  Whatever it is, it makes it hard to do work.  I've got 26 report cards to do and can barely motivate myself to finish one.  I mean what the hell.

What am I going to do next year?  It all feels so overwhelming.

How can I be happy?  What makes me happy?  What makes me unhappy? I'm working too many hours on something I have too little interest in.

I don't feel like I have time to think about it.  And if I do take the time, then I neglect my work.  So I end up doing neither almost. Ugh.

Andrew visiting was great.  Like an escape.  I could pretend this wasn't a thing I was constantly dealing with.  Didn't take any pictures though.  Bummer.


No comments:

Post a Comment