Saturday, August 20, 2011

Every day's an adventure

I guess when you're doing something like this, everything you do is going to be new and shiny and different. I'm finding it hard to keep up with this blog because everything seems awesome and important and I want to write all these super long posts. But actually, for someone homeless and not working I have like no time. Anyway, I'll make this post short and maybe give deets later b/c I've got to run into the city to look an apartment at 2:15... it's only 12:30 but it takes a lifetime to get into the city using transit, and I'm not ready to start hunting for parking yet.

FUN THINGS:
  • Biked around SF yesterday with Bobby as a tour guide. It was fucking cold and I spent a lot of money to make my wheels and seat difficult to steal, but it's probably worth it.
  • I ate at KASA, which is like an Indian version of Chipotle. De-fucking-licious.
  • Saw the Full House houses, went to the aquarium, saw a whole bunch of neighborhoods
  • Ate at some ice cream shop near Mission Delores park that has Salted Caramel ice cream, but totally going back for and Olive Oil and Basil double scoops sometime.
  • The Muni doesn't know if it's a bus or metro system.
  • I hate the BART it is loud and charges by distance like the D.C. metro.
  • I have a job, but I'll make a post about that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment