I talked with this woman earlier in the summer and she basically said she'd offer me a job if my references checked out. Then she called me back and said she'd hired someone else, but to check back in when I move to town. I checked back in and she sent me this:
Thank you for your email and checking in now that you have made your move. Welcome to the Bay Area!
In answer to your question, I may have a part or full time position available, and am wondering if you are available and interested in coming in this Monday, to meet before class starts and then volunteering to shadow me for the day. If it works out for both of us by the end of Monday, I would offer you an internship for the remainder of the week. After the week is up, we would have the opportunity to discuss employment opportunities."
SO BASICALLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS: My other person quit or isn't working for me any more and I need an assistant for next week. If you work for me for free for a week I'll think about hiring you.
CLEARLY THIS WOMAN IS BATSHIT.
$20 bucks says I end up working here.
No comments:
Post a Comment