Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pictures from the Dressing Room

I call this post: "Melissa moved to San Francisco for the Clothes"
Or:  "This Post May Be Illegal"


This post was inspired by this little number.
Vintage 1960's Mod Mini from "Decades of Fashion" on Haight. 
Before I went into the dressing room the attendant said "Good Luck."
Thanks for the luck.  It fit like a glove.
$79 Dollars.  Too big for my wallet.  Like the blue jumper (also from Decades of Fashion) I left it in the store and will regret it probably for always.  How would I wear it anyways? 
Speaking of things I wouldn't know how to wear.  Wasteland on Haight.  Notice the new aviators (from Target).
This entire outfit is easily over $200.  $72 for the shorts.  $96 for the lace top, and I don't remember how much the undershirt cost, but I can guarantee it isn't under $50.  Wasteland on Haight.  My ultimate fashion goal right now is to look like the girls behind the counter at Wasteland.
All the clothes at X-Generation on Haight fit a little weird.  This was the best I found.

Knee highs from The SockShop on Haight.  I actually bought these.
Look familiar?


1 comment:

  1. All of those outfits are adorable. I especially like the first and the lace shirt with the shorts. So cute. I've moved west and have yet to find such adorable clothes.

    ReplyDelete