Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Business Casual

Things business casual makes me feel:

  • old
  • boring
  • fat
  • short
So after my business cazh clad interview in the Haight I bought myself this gem:
Complete with shoulder pads.  And weird back flap:
Also you can see the latest not-quite-red-not-quite-brown incarnation of my hair.

In case you were inattentive to my constant fbook posting, this is what it was before that (way to rock the flannel Mel, as I told Abigail, it's like every day is a costume party and the theme is 90's):

And here's me looking fly as shit with my hair the color it should be.  To quote Willow, "The brown works, but the red is you.  It's more sassy":


Yes, I quite freely admit that I try way too hard with my clothing.  I accept all my hipster bullshit fashion choices and you should too.

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome I try way too hard with my clothing, too. I'm basically a Modcloth addict and a new vintage-y feel shoe store just opened in Williamsburg. My wallet is doomed.

    I agree with Willow, the red hair is you.

    ReplyDelete