My life is kind of a hot mess right now.
Our apartment has descended into a kind of squalor it has never seen. Like college-level mess. It's redonk.
I haven't done laundry in like 2 months. That's hard to deal with even for me.
Someone else was using my credit card number, so I had to get a new one. And update my online life.
I was sent to a summer camp conference in Palm Springs, CA. Why don't I work at a resident camp?
I had people in town for two weeks. Stress city.
I still haven't gotten any job interviews. Or finished my application for SF. How DO you deal with the achievement gap in your classroom?
I've been to the grocery store like once in the last 3 weeks, which isn't that big of a deal b/c we get this CSA box, but at the same time, the CSA box is only produce, so things like bagels, milk, proteins, are in short supply.
I haven't seen Sarah and Willow in like forever.
I had to make the conscious choice to not make plans for today so that I could deal with all this nonsense.
No comments:
Post a Comment