Sunday, September 29, 2013

I just want to shop

And knowing I can't afford to makes leaving my apartment for any other reason seem like a sick joke.  I've felt this way all month.  Damn monthly paychecks and raucous amounts of debt.

On Antler On Dress (Out of Stock) at Modcloth

Arrangement Party Dress at Modcloth

And the open black lace back.  I think this one's my favorite, but wildly innappropes for work.

Modcloth's Away We Go-Go Dress
I Dusk Be Off Dress at Modcloth



Luck be a Lady Dress in Scholar (Out of Stock)

And let's not even talk about the boots at Target that they have in faux-leather to replace my favorite pair of boots that I've warn a hole into the sole.  Or the dresses at Ambiance which doesn't have it's inventory online.  Or wedge boots also at Target.  Or any shoes really.  Or skirts!  What if I wanted skirts!  Or cardigans... ugh... I want more THINGS.  Consumerism is me.  And I'm okay with that.

A large part of me just wants to dress like Ms. Frizzle.  Also, moreover, I want to wear dresses with outrageous prints and whatever b/c hell, if the 69 year old ladies that are over in the lower grades can wear the ridiculous concoctions of old-people clothes that they do every day, then I can do the same with young people clothes don't you think?

THINGS I want more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment