![]() |
| http://www.ladybugsteacherfiles.com/2012/03/cafe-actually-craft-board.html |
Friday, September 13, 2013
#passionateaboutliteracy
Been getting wishy-washy responses to how we do reading and what strategies to teach and what not here in 5th grade. "Oh, I don't know they want us to do Daily 5... there's a conference in October... not sure until then." But I finally got enough information and found a link to this cool thing the only other teacher who's on board with Daily 5 has. And now I basically know the curriculum will be pulled out of the Daily 5 Cafe Book (buying that stat). And I talked to the specialists who are all trying to push Daily 5 too (though it's really Reading Workshop using the Daily 5 Cafe Books for Mini-Lessons... teachers you know what I'm babbling about right?) and was finally able to figure out how to structure my reading program. BOOM. I FEEL LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING ROCKSTAR.
If only I could do the same for math and social studies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment