[video removed]
Happy Monday everyone! I just made the BEST playlist ever on rdio for and here's a video of me making the best possible use of it. FYI, I am peeling garlic in this video, I know it's hard to tell. Also, I invent a lot of recipes, but I think this is my favorite:1. Get a giant pot.
2. Put in the pot:
3 cans of beans (any that you like, but I tend to go for black, red, and garbanzo)
1/2 an onion
1 zucchini
1 red bell pepper
1 jalapeño (or two if your feeling adventurous)
like a bunch of frozen corn (the more the better, seriously it tastes so good)
1/2 a bottle of some dark or amber or brown beer
like probably an entire clove of garlic
a FUCK TON OF CUMIN
a little bit of thyme
and an entire carton Trader Joe's Black Bean Soup
3. Bring to boil
4. Reduce heat and simmer until the zucchini and peppers are squishy
5. Pour in a bowl, add sour cream (so you don't cry too much from the spice), avocado if you've got some, and like 4 slices of sour dough bread
6. Drink the second half of the beer
7. Eat stew for the rest of the week
And that is how I cook.
Hyahaha! This post gave me the biggest smile.
ReplyDeleteI'm using your recipe soon, and yes, it will be cooked while dancing. SOUNDS LIKE A REACTION VIDEO! I will need to find a time when the roommates are out....