A kid coughed in my mouth last week. Coughed IN MY MOUTH.
You can guess the outcome.
Super sleepy and exclusively mouth-breathing now.
That same kid was like in major melt-down screaming/crying mode today. I just didn't know how to deal with it.
I ate pancakes for dinner and am watching a documentary on a company that edits rated R movies for conservative viewers (mainly Mormons). Note to self: Don't move to Utah.
I'm lying in bed. I never watch TV in bed. Is that pretentious? Whatever. I'm kind of pretentious. Love me for me.
Which reminds me, I'm reading The Hobbit and I don't like it. I don't like Tolkein. And I feel guilty about it. I feel like a bad nerd. I feel like I am required to like it because of all my other interests. But I just don't. I just don't. I'm so sorry.
I dunno why I decided to blog this. Going to bed hella early tonight.
I don't like Tolkien, either and also feel like a bad nerd! I actually hate all quest stories.
ReplyDelete