Monday, June 25, 2012

Danseur Noble

Camp today rocked.  It was the first day where things actually made sense and weren't hectic and just AWFUL.  Everyone kind of said the same thing at the staff meeting today.  I had two new kids in my group who I LOVED, and I continued to lay down the line for the one that I don't.  But LET ME TALK ABOUT THE ONES I LOVED.  The girl I met comes all the way from Daly City and has rainbow shoes.  That's about all I know about her, except that she seems like she'll be cool when she starts to open up.  The boy I met today is one I want to take home and claim as my own.  Something about him made me like him instantly.  Probably his age and his gender honestly.  There's something so unpretentious about a fourth grade boy.  But if his easy-going, yet enthusiastic attitude wasn't enough, he also had shoulder-length mousy brown hair, a Grateful Dead T-shirt, and dreams of becoming a professional ballet dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment