I guess because I need your approval, Internet, for all my fashion choices.
 |
| Let me explain how my body proportions make this dress fit in the most backasswards way possible: I have a big butt and small boobs, so what's happening here is that the skirt is super short and barely covering my posterior, but up top, it's like way too big. Like the straps in the back are baggy and the ones in the front are so long that the bodice is practically falling off. So I need a smaller size up top, and a larger size on the bottom. But I still bought the dress and it's one of my favorites. |
 |
| So I solved the problem by wearing a jacket almost all night. Oh and boots were a great idea. And I guess that kind of works when you're in the Mission. |
 |
| I felt pretty cool in this, BUT let's talk about the anxiety I felt about making those shorts into cut-offs. They were the only well-fitting pair of shorts I owned, and I loved them, but I had stopped wearing them b/c they went down to the knee and I was thoroughly convinced that they made me look both "hippy" (as in having a lot of hips) and like I was in my thirties. Which is what I told myself to coax myself into cutting the legs shorter. But seriously. It took me like 25 minutes to rev up to the idea. I get too attached to things. I think I apologized to the shorts for mutilating them. But I guess sometimes you need to destroy something you love, so it can become something new and better. (On that note: Listen to "Act One: Best Laid Plans" I have never laughed so hard.) |
 |
| Also I love bows. And all my hair. I have so much hair. I'm like Ariel. |
You are like Ariel! I thought that before I read the caption! I think you look great in those outfits! I also have the same problem as you do with large posterior, little on top.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete