GUYS. Someone my neighborhood is SERIOUSLY trying to reach out to someone else. I LOVE this.
Remember how I found this outside my laundromat?
Then the other day I was buying ice cream at the liquor store on my block and stumbled across this.
Today, I'm coming home from the bus... and I swear I've passed this corner twice a day, every day for the past week and hadn't seen it before, but HERE IT IS AGAIN.
I like to pretend that these notes are written directly for me from the universe itself, or these signs are just seeping out of the pores of the city. As if San Francisco itself is being like "Sorry I've been such a shit. Don't hate me. I like you." Also, I really love the image of someone wandering around the neighborhood in the dead of night with a paintbrush and a can of black paint. I hope I find more. It's awesome.



No comments:
Post a Comment