Thursday, December 20, 2012

Season's Greetings!

I know I said I'd post about my new job and I will (probably won't actually), but I just loaded a bunch of pics onto my computer.  So dig this:

Abigail made apple pie for Thanksgiving.  She wanted a leaf-like shapes for the top, but luckily I only had Star Wars cookie cutters and we had a Darth Vader pie.

Looks like winter is coming in Mel's house.

I am sensing a holiday tradition in the making.  Han and Yoda.  I've got Boba Fett up there now too, but never took a picture of him.
Google Christmas Party.  Trying very hard to mimic James Bond's lips :*
Free Day at the Academy of Sciences with Sarah and Willow!
Skating/posing in Union Square.

I dunno, I just like it.

This doesn't look like me.

Abigail.
D.C. Metro :) Thanks Mom!

Advent candles :)

How was I supposed to walk out of Target without buying this?  Abigail pointed out that our tree is basically  shrine to Edward and Bella.
Our Christmas nook.  You can't see, but all my records are under that chair.  Waiting patiently for me to get my act together and buy something to play them on.
My (old!) classroom; Diwali clearly fascinates me.
Sometimes I'm struck with just how nerdy I am.  Star Wars, Twilight, and a multi-culural holiday unit.  Now excuse me while I go reread Harry Potter and the Pointless Narrative Order of the Phoenix for about the 3rd time.

No comments:

Post a Comment