Ask about my job. Call me about it. Please. I would like to rant to everyone I know. Do not call tonight, I'm making dinner. I've started counting calories. It's asinine. It will not last. Do calories even mean anything? Or is it all in how you balance it? Nutrition is so hard. Did you know that vegetables have like no calories? Like none. At all. You know what else has no calories? A Clif bar. You know what else? Half a graham cracker and 6 grapes. I was SO good at nutrition this summer. SO GOOD. Does health insurance cover a nutritionist?
 |
| I was trying to look all "IDGAFOS about how my workday transpired". But clearly that didn't happen. |
 |
| Oh hey! My beautiful mama sent me a FAN. TAS. TIC. tacky Christmas sweater. |
Also, apparently I "looked like a zombie today". When I asked why, they said my skin was pale and my hair was different. OH CHILDRENS.
No comments:
Post a Comment