- Next Friday is my last work day in Marin
- New tattoo on Saturday
- Figured out an idea for my sister's Christmas gift
- Improv classes next year
- Passed the CTEL test which means I am basically certified to work with English learners
- My mama knows me so well and got me this awesome D.C. Metro Map ornament for my tree
- I have every intention of returning my hair to it's natural state. RED BITCHES.
- Also I'm having a very amicable and pleasant conversation with Rolfe, which happens sometimes.
Trying to turn my life around.
~<3 ~
" I feel like a big faker because I've been putting my life back together, and nobody knows it." Perks of Being a Wallflower, p. 100.
~<3 ~
" I feel like a big faker because I've been putting my life back together, and nobody knows it." Perks of Being a Wallflower, p. 100.
No comments:
Post a Comment